Amanda Bynes

In 2007, Amanda Bynes spoke out against becoming another wild Hollywood star. "I think I’ll go out as much as I’ve ever gone out... which is not a lot. I like to dance and stuff, but drinking isn’t good for you in every way. It’s not good for your skin; it makes you feel horrible. So, drinking-wise, no". Amanda Bynes reinforced these ideas throughout the summer of 2007, on the talk show circuit, and in many press interviews. She told Access Hollywood, "I like being with my family and friends, and I don't need to be out at the clubs." In an interview in December 2007, Bynes detailed how her parents taught her about alcohol.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All images and information of Sexy Hollywood Celebrities and Hot Fashion Models and any of the media related stuffs displayed on this site are not owned by the publisher. These items have been collected freely from the world wide web and are believed to be of public domain. If you believe you own the copyright to the same as displayed here, please notify us at hotcovergirlscentral@gmail.com and they will be promptly removed. All the credits for these items belong to the original cappers, photographers or persons related to making the same..